Sunday, June 29, 2014

So What is "Gaming with Smiles?"

I'm glad you asked! Gaming with Smiles is a network of gaming content featuring blog posts, livestreams, playthroughs, and more!

Gaming is a shared experience, which is something I wanted to incorporate when creating Gaming with Smiles.

Want to battle Pokemon online with me? Sure! Want to watch me struggle playing an FPS? Umm...ok. Want me to do the Macarena on Sony's Eyetoy? I'll draw the line there.

But you get the point! Gaming with Smiles is driven by your feedback! After all, this isn't "Smiles Gaming", it's Gaming WITH Smiles.


There's always room for Player 2.


I have an idea of games to play and subjects to talk about, but I'm always open to suggestions! Feel free to reach out by email at gamingwsmiles@gmail.com, tweet @GamingwSmiles, or join the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/gamingwithsmiles. I'll also post on Twitter and Facebook when I stream on Twitch (twitch.tv/gamingwithsmiles), post a new video on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/gamingwsmiles), and post a new blog post (http://gamingwithsmiles.blogspot.com/). Be sure to Like/Follow/Subscribe/Whatever!
All the social medias! Gaming with Smiles isn't on LinkedIn yet.
Smiles has been playing games since the age of 4 when his grandparents surprised him with a SEGA Genesis and a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Since then, Smiles has accumulated a vast collection of games for the N64, Gameboy, PS2, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, and Wii U. He even worked on a video game show while in college! Besides gaming, Smiles enjoys swimming, writing, chilling, and talking in the third-person. Besides that, he's just a nice guy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment